Because of the integration of CNC machine tools such as collectors, electricity, liquids, and gas, it is necessary to maintain scientific management and formulate corresponding rules and regulations. Hidden faults discovered in the maintenance process should be promptly cleared to avoid downtime for repair, thereby extending the average time between failures of the equipment and increasing the utilization rate of the machine tool. Conducting inspections is an effective way to maintain CNC machine tools.
Equipment maintenance based on inspection. It is a spot inspection management system that Japan developed on the basis of the introduction of American preventive maintenance system. The inspection is to carry out fixed-point, regular inspection and maintenance of the equipment according to the provisions of the relevant maintenance documents. The advantage is that it is possible to eliminate the occurrence of deterioration and performance degradation in the bud, prevent over-repair or under-repair, and the disadvantage is that the periodic inspection workload is large. This kind of modern maintenance management system, which takes the inspection as the core during the equipment operation stage, can achieve the purpose of reducing the downgrading rate and maintenance costs and improving the maintenance efficiency.
China's equipment inspection and repair system introduced from Japan in the early 1980s organized equipment operators, maintenance personnel and technical management personnel organically. According to the specified inspection standards and technical requirements, inspections, maintenance and management of the locations where equipment may be problematic, fixed-point, fixed-point, quantitative, regular, and fixed-field methods are conducted to ensure the continuous and stable operation of the equipment, and to promote the development and operation of small- Increased efficiency.
The inspection of CNC machine tools is the basis for carrying out condition monitoring and fault diagnosis. The main contents include the following:
(1) Fixed point First, determine how many maintenance points a numerical control machine tool has, scientifically analyze the equipment, and identify the parts that may fail. As long as these maintenance points are â€œlivedâ€, they will be discovered in time with the failure.
(2) Calibration shall establish standards for each maintenance point one by one, such as clearance, temperature, pressure, flow rate, tightness, etc., all of which shall have a definite quantity standard, as long as the failure does not exceed the specified standard.
(3) How often do you check at regular intervals? Determine the inspection period. Some points may be checked several times in each class, and some may be checked one or several months. According to the specific circumstances to determine.
(4) The items to be checked at each maintenance point of the fixed item must also be clearly defined. Each point may check one item, and may also check several items.
(5) The person who is responsible for the inspection is the operator, maintenance personnel or technical personnel. It should be implemented according to the inspection site and technical accuracy requirements.
(6) There are also regulations on how to determine the method of determination, whether it is manual observation or instrument measurement, using ordinary instruments or precision instruments.
(7) The inspection and inspection environment and procedures must be stipulated, whether it is during the inspection of the production operation or the shutdown inspection, whether it is a dismantling inspection or a dismantling inspection.
(8) Records should be recorded in detail and clearly written in the prescribed format. To fill in the inspection data and its difference from the specified standard, determine the impression, processing opinions, the examiner should sign and specify the inspection time.
(9) The processing and adjustment in the middle of the processing inspection shall be processed and adjusted in time, and the processing result shall be recorded and handled. If there is no ability or no conditions to deal with, it is necessary to report the relevant personnel in a timely manner and arrange for disposal. But any person, any time processing must fill in the processing records.
(10) Analysis and inspection records and processing records must be systematically analyzed on a regular basis to identify weak â€œmaintenance pointsâ€, that is, points with high failure rates or links with large losses, and opinions should be submitted to the design personnel for improvement design.
The inspection of CNC machine tools can be divided into two levels: daily inspections and full-time points. The daily inspection is responsible for checking the general parts of the machine tool, processing and checking the failure of the machine tool during the operation, which is performed by the machine operator. The full-time inspection shall be responsible for the key check of the machine's off-silver parts and important components, and the equipment condition monitoring and diagnosis of the actual situation. A check plan shall be made to make a diagnostic record. Analyze maintenance results and propose suggestions for improving equipment maintenance and management by full-time maintenance personnel.
As a working system, the inspection of numerical control machine tools must be carried out with seriousness and in order to ensure the normal operation of the machine tool.
From the point of view of the requirements and content of the inspection, the inspection can be divided into three levels: full-time inspection, daily inspection and production inspection, and the schematic diagram of the maintenance process of CNC machine tools.
1. Full-time inspection
Responsible for key points and important parts of the machine tool cycle by key check and status monitoring and fault diagnosis fixed-point inspection plan, do a good job in diagnosis records, analysis of maintenance results, put forward suggestions to improve equipment maintenance management.
2. Daily check
Responsible for inspecting the general parts of the machine tool, processing and checking the failure of the machine tool during operation.
3. Production check
Responsible for inspection of CNC machine tools in production operations, and responsible for lubrication, fastening and other work.
Checking as a working system must be carried out conscientiously and persevere in order to ensure the normal operation of CNC machine tools
Edible Starch Mixer
Edible Starch Mixer,Starch Mixer,Coupling Starch Mixer,Yam Starch Mixer
Shuangfeng County Dingyuan Machinery Manufacturing Co. Ltd.. , https://www.separators.pl